CROSS DRESSING

Users who are viewing this thread

kyle_usmc

Recruit
This has been in the game a while but basically character who are born into the game keep spawning in the wrong gender clothing. This is pretty immersion breaking when you go to meet the new king of sturgia and its a bald dude in a dress. Please fix this it should not be hard to fix.

Yeah, I think they just copy pasted some stuff that was meant for a lady clan member and forgot to change the civ gear. It doesn't help that some of the dresses add a boob shape.
Ironhand Stronghammer the Destroyer was a vicious commander, standing at over 8ft tall and built like an ox, he charged into battle with his bountiful breasts bouncing with each step his mighty stallion took. The sight of this beast of a man and his gigantic breasts clad in silken dress leading the cavalry charge was enough to route all but the most steadfast of warriors from the battlefield. Truly, he was a strong warrior and a stronger father, raising his sons from his own rich milk. Some say he even clutched a babe to his breast in one hand while he held his axe in the other, so the legends say...

This has been in the game a while but basically character who are born into the game keep spawning in the wrong gender clothing. This is pretty immersion breaking when you go to meet the new king of sturgia and its a bald dude in a dress. Please fix this it should not be hard to fix.
HOW DARE YOU! You don't get to to judge my nephew! He's braver and smarter then you'll ever know!
lbjD2eK.jpg

And I definitely do not want to hear any sort of talk about how my children all look identical. They are not clones! The technology doesn't even exist!

My best guess is there's an incorrect flag or lack of one on a character template. I've only seen this with Imperial characters, but be good to know if it's an issue with other cultures. Though in my case I'm almost positive it's the result of the empire non-combatant default template. Flags should probably be set to be more sex specific. I'm guessing nobody notices it with females, because male oriented clothing doesn't usually look out of place on a female character. It's only when your son is wearing a dress that the issue becomes obvious.

Code:
  <EquipmentRoster id="emp_noncom_template_default"
                   culture="Culture.empire">
    <EquipmentSet civilian="true">
      <Equipment slot="Head"
                 id="Item.head_scarf" />
      <Equipment slot="Body"
                 id="Item.imperial_robes" />
      <Equipment slot="Leg"
                 id="Item.ladys_shoe" />
      <Equipment slot="Horse"
                 id="Item.noble_horse_imperial" />
      <Equipment slot="HorseHarness"
                 id="Item.light_harness" />
    </EquipmentSet>
      <Equipment slot="Head"
                 id="Item.headscarf_d" />
      <Equipment slot="Body"
                 id="Item.empire_dress_b" />
      <Equipment slot="Leg"
                 id="Item.ladys_shoe" />
      <Equipment slot="Horse"
    </EquipmentSet>
      <Equipment slot="Head"
                 id="Item.headscarf_c" />
      <Equipment slot="Body"
                 id="Item.vlandian_dress" />
      <Equipment slot="Leg"
                 id="Item.ladys_shoe" />
      <Equipment slot="Cape"
                 id="Item.scarf" />
      <Equipment slot="Horse"
    </EquipmentSet>
    <Flags IsFemaleTemplate="true"
           IsCivilianTemplate="true"
           IsNoncombatantTemplate="true"
           IsNobleTemplate="true" />

Pretty sure IsNobleTemplate is to blame... that or more serious bug. But there's about 36 equipment rosters flagged for nobles, and I believe new characters like Children and Rebels are assigned gear randomly based on Flags.

HOW DARE YOU! You don't get to to judge my nephew! He's braver and smarter then you'll ever know!
lbjD2eK.jpg

And I definitely do not want to hear any sort of talk about how my children all look identical. They are not clones! The technology doesn't even exist!

My best guess is there's an incorrect flag or lack of one on a character template. I've only seen this with Imperial characters, but be good to know if it's an issue with other cultures. Though in my case I'm almost positive it's the result of the empire non-combatant default template. Flags should probably be set to be more sex specific. I'm guessing nobody notices it with females, because male oriented clothing doesn't usually look out of place on a female character. It's only when your son is wearing a dress that the issue becomes obvious.

Code:
  <EquipmentRoster id="emp_noncom_template_default"
                   culture="Culture.empire">
      <Equipment slot="Head"
                 id="Item.head_scarf" />
      <Equipment slot="Body"
                 id="Item.imperial_robes" />
      <Equipment slot="Leg"
                 id="Item.ladys_shoe" />
      <Equipment slot="Horse"
    </EquipmentSet>
      <Equipment slot="Head"
                 id="Item.headscarf_d" />
      <Equipment slot="Body"
                 id="Item.empire_dress_b" />
      <Equipment slot="Leg"
                 id="Item.ladys_shoe" />
      <Equipment slot="Horse"
    </EquipmentSet>
      <Equipment slot="Head"
                 id="Item.headscarf_c" />
      <Equipment slot="Body"
                 id="Item.vlandian_dress" />
      <Equipment slot="Leg"
                 id="Item.ladys_shoe" />
      <Equipment slot="Cape"
                 id="Item.scarf" />
      <Equipment slot="Horse"
    </EquipmentSet>
    <Flags IsFemaleTemplate="true"
           IsCivilianTemplate="true"
           IsNoncombatantTemplate="true"
           IsNobleTemplate="true" />

Pretty sure IsNobleTemplate is to blame... that or more serious bug. But there's about 36 equipment rosters flagged for nobles, and I believe new characters like Children and Rebels are assigned gear randomly based on Flags.
Powerful. So strong. #bossbabe

Back
Top Bottom