Resolved !!!CRITICAL!!! Game crashes every time I try to declare war on Vlandians

Users who are viewing this thread

My character has a Vlandian culture. I destroyed the empire factions and have my own kingdom. I try attacking villagers, raid villages, and insult Vlandians nobles to make them want to go war against me. Every single time results in game crashing.

PS: no mods. I have a Victory screen popping up every time I load my saves stating Empire factions destroyed.

I am also facing the same problem.
Game version: 1.4.3 BETA - NO MODS ADDED

I had no previous problems in the 1.4.2 version.

I am well ahead into the game as well - have my own kingdom for some time and I am close to eliminating the empire factions.
But I get the crash when the Vlandians AI declare war on Aserai AI without getting me involved. I see the message in the bottom left side of the screen and then it crashes. Replicated like 5 times at least on my latest save when I wonder around between my cities without doing anything special.

It probably has something to do with the fact that my character is of Vlandian culture?

I know this isn't a fix but if your clan is at war with a kingdom when you create your kingdom, your clan will always be flagged at war even if your kingdom makes peace. I'm saying this because when this happens to me, all kinds of glitches start happening. Make sure your clan makes peace with everyone before you form your kingdom. Just throwing this out there in case it's relevant to you.

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting. In the meantime, can you share your save files? You can upload it at upload.taleworlds.com. Please paste the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.
I uploaded the file. File name is "Battje.sav". I added the URL to this thread in the decription.
Thank you!

I think it's also worth mentioning that I started the game with my character as Vlandian culture.
Then I did the following:
1. Did some quests for empire to gain level
2. Went to Vlandian Kingdom
3. Did some quests for them and then joined them
4. Captured some settlements
5. Declared that I break away from them
6. They declared war on me
7. I finished the quest with "Start your own kingdom" or something like that
8. When the quest finished, I was suddenly not at war anymore

Please let me know if I can help with anything else.
Thanks!

Hi,

I can confirm that the bug is solved.
I was able to continue the game and saw that Vlandia AI declared war on Aserai AI without anymore crashes.

I've also tried for testing purposes to declare war myself on Vlandia on behalf of my kingdom (as the leader) and it also worked!

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom