CRITICAL ERROR - MODS PLEASE ASSIST

Users who are viewing this thread

isqbswe

Recruit
Traveling into a large city "center" or attempting to "talk" with a NPC located in "center" of a large city / castle causes my machine to die completley.

Have tried numerous stress-tests/benchmarking software on GPU, CPU, Memory and Storage - all without any trouble/crashes and no other game causes anything remotely as serious of a problem as this - so it has to be game related.

I really want to play the game so please if anyone know how to fix this it would be greatly appreciated.

Posted a thread on reddit and others seems to be having the same issue.

This is extremely critical and NEEDS to be fixed!!!

Specs:
i5 8400
rtx2060 super
32gb ram 2666mhz
1.5 tb SSD
win10, 64bit

What do you mean by saying "die completely"? Is it crashing?

PC shuts down. Hard reset - just dies. From the event log i find a "CRITICAL Kernel error ID 41" with no other info then that the PC shut down unexpectedly.

I thought it could be heating/power related but like I said; threw a LOT heavier benchmark/stress-software/CPU torture on the system and nothing causes anything close to a complete shutdown.

Are your drivers and Windows up to date? Have you tried reinstalling the dependencies on the sticky thread?

Thank your for your reply!

I have the latest windows update and GeForce ready drivers. Also made sure that _all_ devices in my device manager has the latest drivers. Flashed my bios, updated chipset firmware, updated sdd drivers and everything else I could think of. Cleaned the windows temp-folders etc etc. I really want this to work.

Tried re-installing the game through steam too.

What dependencies ? Could you please link this thread?

Back
Top Bottom