Users who are viewing this thread

I've been playing the 1.5.0 branch and i was at war with the Western empire, because, i've done a couple of mission where my criminal rating raised up and they ended up declaring war on me, so for a while i was Ok with it, and i joined Battania as a mercenary, the western empire it self was at war with it's other empire neighbours with Sturgia aswell and Vlandia. I was able to join Battania because they were at war with them aswell, however when i ended the contract with Battania and i wanted to join the Aserai, it would not allow me to join since i was at war with Western Empire and they are not. S
So is there anything i can do to end the war with them? or to reduce criminal ratings? am not sure exactly what to do here, only thing i maybe able to do is just Wipe the whole Western empire nobility? and i don't want that exactly since they don't have anymore Fiefs there ain't no point i can see

I've been playing the 1.5.0 branch and i was at war with the Western empire, because, i've done a couple of mission where my criminal rating raised up and they ended up declaring war on me, so for a while i was Ok with it, and i joined Battania as a mercenary, the western empire it self was at war with it's other empire neighbours with Sturgia aswell and Vlandia. I was able to join Battania because they were at war with them aswell, however when i ended the contract with Battania and i wanted to join the Aserai, it would not allow me to join since i was at war with Western Empire and they are not. S
So is there anything i can do to end the war with them? or to reduce criminal ratings? am not sure exactly what to do here, only thing i maybe able to do is just Wipe the whole Western empire nobility? and i don't want that exactly since they don't have anymore Fiefs there ain't no point i can see
Find a Lord and Peace with hin but Remember it Like 2k for Independent clan

Back
Top Bottom