Users who are viewing this thread

Has there been any talk from the devs about adding more to the criminal side of gameplay? Being a gangleader or a bandit, perhaps running your own hideout, extorting merchants, or anything of the sort?
I think it'd be pretty cool but currently the very few things you can do are minor and shallow or cause you to declare war and ruin your relations with everyone for little to no benefit.

That said I know it's early access and all, I'm just wondering if it's an aspect of gameplay that's going to be expanded upon.

Criminal path is not really there, though I wished to...
The mod Freelancer offers you to roam around with the bandits.
It is a real nice addition to the game, nicely implemented.

Yeah, I have been this week trying to find a good bandit mod but without success. Playing as criminal is really not an option in the game currently, and sadly there is no any mod which could make this better.

Yeah that would be nice. Like an underground empire with slavery, selling stolen goods to other hideouts... reminds me of my dreaming at the start of the ea, but hey with time a mod will rise

That said I know it's early access and all, I'm just wondering if it's an aspect of gameplay that's going to be expanded upon.
It seems like that it is backburner or possibly no:
The crime system largely works as described (crime rating tracking and penalties per faction), there are quests that use criminal activities like smuggling and alleys continue to be discussed. I am not sure what you are referencing by undermining local nobility but if it concerns same-faction combat encounters, then I don't think that that will be coming.

Yeah, I have been this week trying to find a good bandit mod but without success. Playing as criminal is really not an option in the game currently, and sadly there is no any mod which could make this better.
Freelancer is pretty good for the Early stages.
Surrender tweaks helps with recruiting roaming bandits.
More raiding lets you actually raid in scenes.
Take hideouts was interesting but is not yet updated as far as I know.
Haven’t tried scum and villainy for some time.

but there is stil no mod to make it interesting for longer play throughs. Would be nice to do some empire building with hideouts as variable income source and street gangs as the bandit variant of workshops and as as a smuggler operation. Another option is a slave trader in the sea raider and desert raider hideouts.

personally I would like kings to secretly pay you to disrupt an enemy kingdom before going to war. (Only if your renown/criminal rating is high enough)
A viable bandit play through was one of my most anticipated features in Bannerlord

personally I would like kings to secretly pay you to disrupt an enemy kingdom before going to war. (Only if your renown/criminal rating is high enough)
A viable bandit play through was one of my most anticipated features in Bannerlord
Same here.
I tried to give some suggestions in Freelance thread because I truly believe that @Bloc 's mod has the potential for this kind of features.

I seriously doubt TW is interested in investing more time in developing the crime system in this game. They can't even get ladders and ramps to work in sieges even though they've been broken for a year, we would wait another 50 years for them to figure out how to do a decent criminal system.
TW doesn't know nor do they care about what players want and why should they? They've already got your money now.

I tried to give some suggestions in Freelance thread because I truly believe that @Bloc 's mod has the potential for this kind of features.
I'm planning to expand Bandit feature in the future a little more yes - not exactly like this but somewhat similar and more functional

Back
Top Bottom