Cries of War Soundpack v3.0 [28/12] NEW

Users who are viewing this thread

Alec{zacool} said:
Make sure that:

The sounds are in the sound folder IN THE MODULE FOLDER.

The sound.txt file is IN THE MODULE FOLDER.

And, that, you set the module_scan_sounds thing to 1 IN THE MODULE FOLDER.

:razz:

I am 99% sure it has been this way, but just to make it 100% i'll try it one more time :smile:)

great soundpack :smile:.
I got a question....Im playing LTD mod for v.808...is there a way to use your great sounds with this mod? ...at least the horse ones..
thx in advance :smile:

Jose.

Hi there..great work with this soundpack...
Is there a way to get the one for v.903?  ( need it for a 903 mod im playing now) cant seem to be able to find the link only the one for .960

thx in advance

Bumpity bump. Looks like an update for 1.00 is going to be in order, judging from the trailers and gameplay videos, the sounds of native game are pretty much the same.

Nahkuri said:
Bumpity bump. Looks like an update for 1.00 is going to be in order, judging from the trailers and gameplay videos, the sounds of native game are pretty much the same.

There's a lot of new sounds and they're generally better, but I'd also like the soundpack to be updated to 1.0. It's mainly the hits that are the problem (they don't sound as clear or satisfying).

Sephran said:
there's new modifiable sounds available. Like pulling the bowstring sound, or holstering, or falling dead on the floor.

Ooh :shock: that finally made it in èh well that's good!

Looks like 1.003 has some very nice sfx added so I know what ill be doing when the module system is released! Stay tuned for a whole new version.

Eisen I installed this and my sound stopped working. Then I realized that 1.003 actually has a good sound pack. Do you happen to have the original sound pack loaded onto a server so I can download it?

Edit*

Scratch that request... I actually backed them up before I installed the mod and forgot. Go figure :razz:

Hey. I have a question for you guys... I just downloaded the 0.96 version of this mod, and while I think it vastly improves the game (nice job), for some reason the bow firing sounds aren't working. Do you have any ideas as to why this is happening? Thanks in advance, and also thanks for this awesome soundpack.

does ths work wit 1.003? cuz its in the compatible mods for it, but i dont see any replies for it being for 1.003, or the download.

Back
Top Bottom