Resolved Creepy face(s) used as a banner for some towns, as well as the Banu Atij, Mestricaros, and Phalentes Clan

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Summary: I was within my own kingdom I had started recently in the north when I got a quest to raid a conspiracy caravan coming from Husn Fulq to Ortongard and moved over to the city which crashed my game. I then waited till the next day and continued my campaign to find that the town Danustica, the castle Odrysa Castle, and the villages of Erebulos, Tegresos, Caira, Odrysa and Polisia have changed their banners to that of a creepy white face. I then checked the faction who owned the land (Southern Empire) in the encyclopedia and discovered the clan Mestricaros had the same banner. I then looked around the map and found the clan's Banu Atig and Phalentes clan also were afflicted with a green face and blue face as their banners as well as their holdings.
Phalentes clan- Epinosa Castle and the village of Pons and Epinosa.
Banu Atig clan- Qasira and the village of Abghan and Ezbet Nahul
How to Reproduce: (uncertain)
Get the Disrupt supply lines quest from Arzagos (Husn Fulq to Ortongard)
Move map to Husn Fulq
Crash
Turn on game
Click continue campaign
(No Dump File sent sadly)
Mods Used
Character Manager- https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/2382?tab=files&file_id=19961
Have you used cheats and if so which:
CTRL + left clickHolding CTRL while you left click teleports you anywhere on the map
CTRL + HHeals you to 100% health
CTRL + Shift + HHeals your horse to full health
CTRL + F4knock out one enemy on the battlefield
CTRL + ALT + F4knock out all enemies on the battlefield
Console Commands
campaign.add_attribute_points_to_hero
campaign.add_gold_to_hero
campaign.add_focus_points_to_hero
campaign.give_xp_to_main_party
campaign.give_troops
campaign.give_troops_xp
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nividia GeForce RTX 2060
GPU Driver Version: 471.41
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770K CPU @ 3.50Ghz
RAM:15.96 GB (Two 8 GB sticks DDR3)
Motherboard: Z77-DS3H
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD- Toshiba DT01ACA100 ATA Device

Update- The Blue Face Clan and The Green Face Clan has disappeared and reverted to their original colors, however, The White Face Clan has moved from the south and have surrounded my kingdom, taking the banners of whom I'm at war with-

Hello, we don't offer support for the modded games. Please let us know if you can reproduce the issue without mods.

Back
Top Bottom