Creating Presentation. Any similiar work?

Users who are viewing this thread

shuna2002

Regular
I want to add some descriptions about Kings/Lords/Companions on the presentation panel.

(You know what I'm talking about. Its the place where you see all the lords faces and their fiefs)

Is there any work that has been done before like this?

It would be nice to read some of NPC's biography when we click them in the panel, along with their fief information  :grin:

See "script_update_troop_notes" in module_scripts.py

(str_store_string, s50, "@his description"),#add
(add_troop_note_from_sreg, ":troop_no", 0, "@{reg6?:{reg4?{s54} is the ruler of {s56}.^:{s54} is a vassal of {s55} of {s56}.^}}Renown: {reg5}.^{reg9?{reg3?She:He} is the {reg3?lady:lord} of {s58}.:{reg3?She:He} has no fiefs.}{s59}^{s50}", 0),#modifey red

rucchi said:
See "script_update_troop_notes" in module_scripts.py

(str_store_string, s50, "@his description"),#add
(add_troop_note_from_sreg, ":troop_no", 0, "@{reg6?:{reg4?{s54} is the ruler of {s56}.^:{s54} is a vassal of {s55} of {s56}.^}}Renown: {reg5}.^{reg9?{reg3?She:He} is the {reg3?lady:lord} of {s58}.:{reg3?She:He} has no fiefs.}{s59}^{s50}", 0),#modifey red

Seems like that the place where I need to add in notes.
But is there a way to add different description for each individual npc?
I think the above codes are very general and applies to all npc.

For example,

At first, add npc description to module_strings.py
("npc1_description", "Hallo world1."),
("npc2_description", "Hallo world2."),
#add to module_constants.py
npc_description_begin = str_npc1_description

"script_update_troop_notes" in module_scripts.py
(store_sub, ":description", ":troop_no", kingdom_heroes_begin),
(val_add, ":description", npc_description_begin),
(str_store_string, s50, ":description"),
(add_troop_note_from_sreg, ":troop_no", 0, "@{reg6?:{reg4?{s54} is the ruler of {s56}.^:{s54} is a vassal of {s55} of {s56}.^}}Renown: {reg5}.^{reg9?{reg3?She:He} is the {reg3?lady:lord} of {s58}.:{reg3?She:He} has no fiefs.}{s59}^{s50}", 0),

I don't tell you any further.

Back
Top Bottom