Creating localities

Users who are viewing this thread

Guys, i really cant find not outdated instruction to add new towns, castles and villages. All posts i found are for 0.8 instead of 1.011.

So, the question.
Can you list all files in module system that needed to be edited in order to add a locality in M&B v.1.011?

Just list em, plz, dont link on meter sheets with awful and outdated instruction( Me tried 3 of them on this forum, and all didnt work.

Thank you in advance,
High_priest_of_Ru.

High_priest_of_Ru said:
Guys, i really cant find not outdated instruction to add new towns, castles and villages. All posts i found are for 0.8 instead of 1.011.

So, the question.
Can you list all files in module system that needed to be edited in order to add a locality in M&B v.1.011?

Just list em, plz, dont link on meter sheets with awful and outdated instruction( Me tried 3 of them on this forum, and all didnt work.

Thank you in advance,
High_priest_of_Ru.

Another possibility. Maybe they didn't worked becouse you ****ed something up.  Hard to help when amount of provided  info about problem is equal to zero.

EmielRegis? said:
High_priest_of_Ru said:

So, the question.

Thank you in advance,
High_priest_of_Ru.

Another possibility. Maybe they didn't worked becouse you ****ed something up.  Hard to help when amount of provided  info about problem is equal to zero.

well.

which files whould i modify to add a town? i dont ask extrasensory help through space and time, i ask general question.

module_paties
module_scenes
troops for seneshal

what else?

High_priest_of_Ru said:

the issue is that you are asking help to mod MB, instead of Warband. As you can expect any guides for the old game died after 2010, as the community mostly moved to the new cool toy.

what you can do is explore the modsys, learn what you can from tutorials, then try things out and discover them yourself.

Visit the Q&A thread when you have a specific issue (can't understand a bit of code, compilation broke, etc).

EmielRegis? said:

Be nice, you were once a baby modder too!

Back
Top Bottom