SP - General Creating a new party with member's that are not in your party

Users who are viewing this thread

So tired of creating a new party for your clan only to have the leader walk at 1.0 speed (from what I assume is caused by food/item weight) on the world map and getting chased down and captured by looters.
Can we make it so when you create a new party, that leader get a number of level 1 troops of their culture so that this doesn't happen please.

In terms of exploitation for fast recruitment, make it so those recruits have a upfront cost that is significantly more than what they would normally cost or make it so a player can't remove the leader's last 20 troops or something... I dunno... Just tired of creating a new party 3x in the space of 10mins

So tired of creating a new party for your clan only to have the leader walk at 1.0 speed (from what I assume is caused by food/item weight) on the world map and getting chased down and captured by looters.
Can we make it so when you create a new party, that leader get a number of level 1 troops of their culture so that this doesn't happen please.

In terms of exploitation for fast recruitment, make it so those recruits have a upfront cost that is significantly more than what they would normally cost or make it so a player can't remove the leader's last 20 troops or something... I dunno... Just tired of creating a new party 3x in the space of 10mins
You can give them your troops.

You can give them your troops.
Yes I know that.. I meant for when they are not currently in my party and they are in a different town somewhere.

So for example, they were already a party but lost and got captured, escaped and is now waiting somewhere else.. I shouldn't have to travel there just to take them to my party and then give them some troops just to create a new party. Pretty sure that's not the way it's intended to be with the 'create new party' button

Back
Top Bottom