• If you are reporting a bug, please head over to our Technical Support section for Bannerlord.
  • If you are posting SP feedback without an actual suggestion, please head over to The Keep - Singleplayer section.
  • Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Creating a new party with member's that are not in your party

Users who are viewing this thread

So tired of creating a new party for your clan only to have the leader walk at 1.0 speed (from what I assume is caused by food/item weight) on the world map and getting chased down and captured by looters.
Can we make it so when you create a new party, that leader get a number of level 1 troops of their culture so that this doesn't happen please.

In terms of exploitation for fast recruitment, make it so those recruits have a upfront cost that is significantly more than what they would normally cost or make it so a player can't remove the leader's last 20 troops or something... I dunno... Just tired of creating a new party 3x in the space of 10mins

Emperor1997

Squire
So tired of creating a new party for your clan only to have the leader walk at 1.0 speed (from what I assume is caused by food/item weight) on the world map and getting chased down and captured by looters.
Can we make it so when you create a new party, that leader get a number of level 1 troops of their culture so that this doesn't happen please.

In terms of exploitation for fast recruitment, make it so those recruits have a upfront cost that is significantly more than what they would normally cost or make it so a player can't remove the leader's last 20 troops or something... I dunno... Just tired of creating a new party 3x in the space of 10mins
You can give them your troops.

You can give them your troops.
Yes I know that.. I meant for when they are not currently in my party and they are in a different town somewhere.

So for example, they were already a party but lost and got captured, escaped and is now waiting somewhere else.. I shouldn't have to travel there just to take them to my party and then give them some troops just to create a new party. Pretty sure that's not the way it's intended to be with the 'create new party' button

Top Bottom