Resolved Create an imperial faction

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.6.1.282881
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: I created an Imperial kingdom but the troop count in the create Imperial kingdom quest is not changing

Clicked create kingdom, follow the options selection screens for creating a kingdom again (Not sure why I had to choose the options three times to get them to hold, or it was just real slow reporting completion). In the Create non-imperial kingdom quest, I have three entries saying I created an imperial kingdom.

When creating the Kingdom, I could only choose 3 polices (not the maximum 4 stated). Maybe there is some restriction not indicated.

The imperial quest troop count 76 (the number of troops I had at the time I created the kingdom. I went on to recruit for a troop count of 126, with the quest not updating.

The create non-imperial kingdom quest identifies me as troop count 100 ticked.

How to Reproduce: Roll back to save copy (I have uploaded copy of this save), kingdom is not created.

My troop count is 76 (excluding wounded). I moved to nearby village (Gamardan) recruited all I could 13. Troop count in quest to create Non-imperial faction =91, Troop count in create Imperial kingdom = 76.

Note: I have uploaded two save files. First from just before I create the kingdom. The second is an auto save file, from after I created the kingdom, summoned my army then defeated and captured Caladog (who was besieging my castle). In this save I had not recruited extra troops yet.

Have you used cheats and if so which: None
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs: N/A

It was a display error, the value was not updating. I was able to progress to the next stage by talking to NPC (actual army count at time was above 100).

I reloaded pre kingdom creation and chose non-imperial culture. The quest for non-imperial independent kingdom locked the troop count at 76 (how many non-injured were in my party at the time of creation, count displayed ignored troops in two other clan parties).

The quests (both imperial & non-imperial versions) can be completed (I tested speaking to each with >100 troops). I did not test with <100 at time of speaking.

Programmer joke:
A man walks into a bar asks for a beer. Gets a beer.
A man walks into a bar asks for a table. Gets a table.
A man walks into a bar asks for a packet of chips. Gets a packet of chips.
A man walks into a bar asks where the toilet is. The bar burns down.

Back
Top Bottom