Create a settlement?

Users who are viewing this thread

Ok please someone explain how to turn "potential settlement" into real one, there is no "create settlement" option in the menu, only "check resources", do i need some resources or knowledge, how about starting pop? Please someone post detailed step to step or even better a video because this is silly hard to figure out.

EDIT: OK guys, i really like the concepts of this mod, and to be honest i like how ambitious it is, but until it is a bit more stable i will just have to retire it for awhile.

samoja said:
Ok please someone explain how to turn "potential settlement" into real one, there is no "create settlement" option in the menu, only "check resources", do i need some resources or knowledge, how about starting pop? Please someone post detailed step to step or even better a video because this is silly hard to figure out.

EDIT: OK guys, i really like the concepts of this mod, and to be honest i like how ambitious it is, but until it is a bit more stable i will just have to retire it for awhile.

Settlement isn't finished.
  If you want to rage quit because some experimental feature isn't finished its your choice.  I'll try to disable it for you so you don't lose more time on it until I have time to look at it further.  Its not my top priority this week.

I am not ragequitting, i fully intend to come back to it, later when it's more stable, i had about half dozen crashes from all sorts of reason, i don't want this mod to run sour on me because it's unfinished.

Back
Top Bottom