Resolved Create a non-imperial kingdom (Clan independence not working)

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.9.268958
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: The mission "Create a non-imperial kingdom" Doesn't finish even if I already accomplished all the requirements. The "Clan independence" doesn't get checked even if I own my own kingdom.
How to Reproduce: (Idk what this is)
Have you used cheats and if so which: Gold, troops, skill points, attribute points, unlock all crafting.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX 1660ti
GPU Driver Version:466.11 (not sure if that is correct but that's what I've downloaded)
CPU: I3 9100f
RAM: 16gb 2400mhz
Motherboard: H310m pro-vh
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Hello, please make sure that your clan is not mercenary to any kingdom. If you are sure that your clan has no contract of any sort, please send us a save file so we can inspect the issue. You can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify it.

Hello, please make sure that your clan is not mercenary to any kingdom. If you are sure that your clan has no contract of any sort, please send us a save file so we can inspect the issue. You can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify it.
I went straight to being a kingdom without going through any mercenary contracts or being a vassal.

Hello, i have checked your save file. Your culture is empire, so you can talk with istiana and create an imperial faction but you cant create a non-imperial kingdom. You can deliver the banner to one of the non imperial ruler and support them or create your own faction.

So this is still an issue in 1.0? Is it fact that I can't establish a non-imperial faction if I started the campaign with imperial culture? ... So, why tf do I have the quest from Arzagos that says I could do that??? ... and why this is not mentioned when I select the culture? There is no reason to prevent an imperial character to found a non-imperial faction...

This would be very disappointing, since I spent many hours in my current play-through and would have to start over again...

Back
Top Bottom