Crazy rebuilding idea

Users who are viewing this thread

KurokazePT

Recruit
Howdy everyone,

I really enjoy tEAtRC... So I was wondering if it's possible to try and recompile/convert tEAtRC into the 1.153 version?...
If a simple adaptation of the existing code into the vanilla one would be enough or a more complex procedure would be required...

Warband is on patch 1.157 now. Unfortunately I still haven't ported most of the component modules (Diplomacy, Freelancer, PBOD) and haven't been able to test out the new features extensively.

Somebody said:
Warband is on patch 1.157 now. Unfortunately I still haven't ported most of the component modules (Diplomacy, Freelancer, PBOD) and haven't been able to test out the new features extensively.

... Wow wow... Hold the brakes, is it me or did I just read that you're trying to bring tEatRC into 1.157?...

To be honest I didn't really notice 'cos I avoid updates... (Gotta keep that holy grail of 1.134 for tEatRC goodness...)

Anyways, I don't understand much about the system so far (although I'm messing around with it as we speak to learn) but I wouldn't mind helpin' if ya need ^^

(In the meantime I'm learning how this thing works, trying to come up with a weird combination between tEatRC and Floris... Although for now it's for personal and learning use... Well that, and the fact it's still an almost impossible thing as I am xD)

PS: I flipped a switch I dunno which, but the companion having whereabouts unknown disappeared, and he now shows up on the Notes, however, he's not anywhere on the map... Probable false alarm =/

Timing!
My machine recently went ded for a few weeks, and took 5+ different installations of M&B with it.

Now that it's repaired, I'll just sit tight and wait for TEATRC 1.157 before installing anything again :grin:

Back
Top Bottom