Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.1.0

LonelyDrank

Recruit
Summary So my game keeps crashing even after going back to previous saves and starting new campaigns no matter what I do it keeps crashing, I'd be in the middle of a siege and it will crash same thing with tournaments and it's starting to become frustrating and idk why it keeps crashing it wasn't doing it 2 weeks ago and now I can't even stay on the game for more than 5 minutes and everything on my console is up to date I've restarted my console uninstalled the game and reinstalled the game and deleted ALL my save data to fix it and nothing I'm honestly ready to quit the game for good, and I love this game I really don't want to quit it but it's getting to that point and I'm on Xbox so yeah...... (I'm new to this thread stuff so I apologize ahead of time)

How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs: (I'm on Xbox one series s)
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Were you able to see the crash uploader tool? If you can upload your crash to us we can check it out. Please don't forget to copy the Crash ID and write it here so that we can find it.
More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.

Were you able to see the crash uploader tool? If you can upload your crash to us we can check it out. Please don't forget to copy the Crash ID and write it here so that we can find it.
More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.

That's the thing I don't get any Id from it and like I said I'm on Xbox series s so playing on that limits my ability to see what the issue is, there is no technical support for Xbox and it's kinda sad and I've noticed it happens more at night for me so idk what to do.

It would have been great if you opened the thread in the right section. If you crashed on consoles the console system will send us the crash. We will debug it and push it to the game when we fixed it. Thank you for reporting.

Back
Top Bottom