Need More Info Crashing with the same error in two separate campaigns

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.6.4
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Summary: I'm getting the same exact crash exception in two different campaigns. I played the first one until day 115 when this crash happened, and it happened on the same day every time, even if I reloaded a save much further back. So I figured that campaign was lost to some weird bug and made a new one, and got to day 95, and I got the same bug in a completely different part of the world. Once again, unavoidable, no matter what I do. The crash dump says there are no involved modules, and the only exceptions I can see are ones involving the sandbox/core modules. I have tried verifying files, to no avail. The mods I used are Diplomacy, Calradia Expanded, Realistic Battle, Bandit Militias, SiegeTowerFix, Calradia at War, Detailed Character Creation, Improved Garrisons, Dismemberment(Plus) and all their dependencies. I didn't have any other crashes except for this one.
How to Reproduce: It seems to occur randomly on the world map. When it's happened I've reloaded the save and it always happens at the same point. If I load an older save, it plays until it reaches that time and then crashes the same way, even if I go a completely different direction or just spend time waiting in a town.
Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): https://i.gyazo.com/612bef1d35671cfb7a48ce5827d29586.png
Computer Specs:
GPU: RTX 2070
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core
RAM: 32 GB ddr4
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Custom Spawns/Calradia at War is not compatible with Bandit Militias, might be why, might not.

One of their mod pages use to say this, they do not anymore, perhaps they are now, who knows.

Also, Custom Spawns needs to load AFTER Realistic Battle. I found this out the hard way, random crashes, could not believe that was the source.

Back
Top Bottom