Resolved Crashing when trying to join a vassal

Users who are viewing this thread

I have had this persistent problem of crashing every time i try to talk to Dethret (sorry i forgot his name) about upgrading from a mercenary to a vassal. It crashes only when i press the continue button at the end of the dialogue. I have tried verifying files, restarting and a different save. Nothing else has crashed me in the game but i can’t progress to getting a vassal. Is this a known issue or any fix?

I just had the exact same issue, but it was related to the "Fast Dialog" Mod.
Are you using this mod ? If yes, try to desable it. I did and I finaly made my oath.
I will reactivate the mod now

EDIT : in the mod's forum, it says it has been corrected on FastDialog Version 1.5. I was still using the V1.0.

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files through Steam.

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as solved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

Back
Top Bottom