In Progress Crashing when protecting village from raid

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: Game crashes when you try to enter a village owned by you to protect it from a raid. Seems to crash when you're character hits the village, game does not crash if you click the attacking party and engage with them directly.
How to Reproduce: Click a village from your faction being raided by a faction you are at war with. Game will crash when you reach the village
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia GEForce GTX 1060
GPU Driver Version: Game Ready V511.79
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD

Hey, do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here: C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves. You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Hello, the save that I experienced the crash in was an autosave slot, and I didn't think to make a dedicated save at the time of the crash. I no longer have the save file, and I just tried to reproduce the crash in my current save, but was unable to. Both my wife and I experienced the same crash in our separate save files on separate computers, which makes me think it shouldn't be a file corruption or a specific hardware issue. I will keep trying to reproduce it and will upload a save if I am successful. Sorry for the inconvenience!

I experienced a similar crash but with a slight difference.

My party went into a hostile village and decided to rest spend time resting there. While my party was healing, a unit that I was allied to approached the village. I presume that it was going to raid the village. As soon as it got to the village, my game crashed.

I will try to get a save file for you. Let me know where to send it.

It seems that the game cannot handle instances where a unit is already in a village when the village is raided.

How to Reproduce
: Wait in a village with your party. Keep waiting until someone raids the village.
Scene Name (if related): not applicable
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1660 Ti
GPU Driver Version:
CPU: 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11700K @ 3.60GHz, 3600 Mhz, 8 Core(s), 16 Logical Processor(s)
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: ROG STRIX Z590-E GAMING WIFI
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung SSD 960 EVO 1TB

Hey, @FujairahMan you can send your save file via creating a ticket. If you can also send you crash ID that would help our team as well.
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Thank you for your time.

I'm having the same crash. Have just submitted a ticket with the save file attached. Clicking on the raiding army doesn't seem to cause the crash, just the village.

Hey, we were able to reproduce the crash and our team is working on the issue to fix it as soon as possible. Thank you for reporting it in.

I'm having same issue in 1.7.2, it's very similar to a problem I had in the past.

I find if you defend the village by attacking the raider, not clicking on the village, the crash doesn't happen.

Back
Top Bottom