Resolved Crashing when opening inventory or after siege

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.6.0
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Summary: The game crashes when I reach the looting screen after sieges. Additionally, I have found that it also crashes when (having the cheats enabled, which allows all the items in the game to appear) I open the inventory and start scroll down. I am not sure if the two issues are related, although in a different save file which I am much lower level, when I completed sieges it did not crash. I feel like it is one or multiple items that cause this, which explains why it does it after sieges too, during the looting menu. The problem is that the game does not only crash, but it shuts down completely with no feedback afterwards (i.e., does not let me upload a crash report). That's the only case the game crashes, as far as I have found.

Have you used cheats and if so which: I have used cheats, I have them enabled which causes all items to show in my inventory, enabling me to scroll down and figure out that its an item that causes the crash.

Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2600 SUPER 8.0 GB
GPU Driver Version: 471.41 (latest driver)
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-core
RAM: 16 GB
Motherboard: ASUS TUF B450-PLUS Gaming
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 500 GB

Hello, sorry for the delay in replying. I have resolved this issue, it was a banner mod that was causing the crashes, as when I removed it and changed some settings, it seems to have been fixed so far. Thank you :smile:

Hello, sorry for the delay in replying. I have resolved this issue, it was a banner mod that was causing the crashes, as when I removed it and changed some settings, it seems to have been fixed so far. Thank you :smile:
May I ask which settings you changed?

The settings I changed were in relation to the mod removed, not campaign settings or stuff like that. Essentially, I redesigned my banner using the in-game menu (press B). After that, the game stopped crashing. So yes, I think the word 'settings' was not the correct one to use in this context. Sorry about that.

The settings I changed were in relation to the mod removed, not campaign settings or stuff like that. Essentially, I redesigned my banner using the in-game menu (press B). After that, the game stopped crashing. So yes, I think the word 'settings' was not the correct one to use in this context. Sorry about that.
Thank you for your comment.

Back
Top Bottom