Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2022-07-05_00.45.00_df46a12e64d01f99842b2aa68c0c5ae8

Ritosh

Recruit
Summary: Everytime i try to leave kingdom, the game crashes after few seconds but only when i choose to keep all fiefs / I don´t know if the main quest has anything to do with it?
How to Reproduce: Leave the kingdom button - Keep all fiefs
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:3071MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB (EVGA)
GPU Driver Version:511.23
CPU:Intel9R) Core(TM) i5-10400F CPUE @2.90Hz
RAM:31.93 GB RAM
Motherboard:Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. B460M DS3H (U3E1)
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Hey, our team is aware of the cause of this crash and working on it. Thank you for reporting it in. If you can send a save file where we can reproduce the issue, i can forward it to the QA team for further inspection. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Hey, our team is aware of the cause of this crash and working on it. Thank you for reporting it in. If you can send a save file where we can reproduce the issue, i can forward it to the QA team for further inspection. To send us a ticket, please visit the [...] site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system [...]. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Hello, do you still need save files? I have the same issue...
Also not modded nor did I used any cheats. First playthrough of the game.
BR

Hey, yes please. Our team is already investigating the issue if you send your save file i will forward that as well, it may help our team further.

Back
Top Bottom