Need More Info Crashing when i start the singelplayer campaign

Users who are viewing this thread

plo0298

Recruit
My game is crashing everytime i try to start the singelplayer campaign. I'm in the loadingscreen and the horse symbol is there. Until it says that my game has crashed. Any idea how to solve the problem?
I have tried to uninstall the game and verifying the integrity of the game files.

93506202_219897472653127_4462543579721498624_n.jpg

Have the same issue, made a post earlier right after the patch. You're not alone.

I'm reading silimar posts on reddit in regards to the same exact issue.

I have the exact same problem.

Clicking the menu option to start the campaign takes me to a loading screen with a frozen horse icon (that's supposed to gallop while loading) that crashes the game after a few seconds.

Besides that, clicking Options at the game menu takes me to a blank screen with nothing but "Audio" written on the top (with no options but the Cancel and Done buttons at the bottom).

Last edited:
Yes, but those appear to be the same sort of common files it reports on.

In the meantime I've started the process of reinstalling the game. I will let you know.

Though I've read on the M&B2 discord & reddit, others have tried this and were unsuccessful

I've just formatted my computer and installed Windows 10 and Steam. Bannerlord is downloading. Let's see if it starts. If it doesn't I'll ask for a refund. It's an awesome game. It's a pity it simply won't let me play it.

Is the options screen also bugged for anyone else of you with the same Campaign crash issue?

I've just formatted my computer and installed Windows 10 and Steam. Bannerlord is downloading. Let's see if it starts. If it doesn't I'll ask for a refund. It's an awesome game. It's a pity it simply won't let me play it.

Is the options screen also bugged for anyone else of you with the same Campaign crash issue?

Tell me how it goes! Good luck

I'd like to add that before I reinstalled Windows and Steam I had messed with Steam libraries and changed the location of my Steam games folders etc. I thought it would be nice to state that in case that was the problem, though I can't say for sure.

Back
Top Bottom