Solved CRASHING on "recue your family" Quest

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Game version [for example e1.5.0]
e1.5.0.239330
Game branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

segroeg

Recruit
WBWF&SVC
Best answers
Summary: When i click on Attack, i enter in the scene with my troops and then the game crashes.
How to Reproduce
: When i join in the SCENE;
Scene Name (if related): recue your family
Media (Screenshots & Video): https://ibb.co/5nSJ4sV , https://ibb.co/bzcWQsR
Computer Specs:
GPU: AMD R9 270x , 2 Gb
CPU: FX 8350 4.0 GHZ
RAM: 16 Gb (2100) , more 16 gb emulated on SSD
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD 250 gb

segroeg

Recruit
WBWF&SVC
Best answers
I tryed everything, i set the video to very low, custom and high, and every time the game crashes !!! I play games like Escape from tarkov, the witcher 3 and in these games i dont crash, theres something wrong with M&B in this quest.

Liammorris1990

Recruit
Best answers
Think the same thing is happening to me although i don't think it's the quest hideout just a random hideout. (The quest one vanished from the map).

But it loads into the hideout, i see my troops for a split second then it crashes, i've sent reports to the devs already.

elysebluemoon

Community Support
Best answers
Think the same thing is happening to me although i don't think it's the quest hideout just a random hideout. (The quest one vanished from the map).

But it loads into the hideout, i see my troops for a split second then it crashes, i've sent reports to the devs already.
Please post the report ID here so the developers can look into the specific one you have sent.

segroeg

Recruit
WBWF&SVC
Best answers
I have been informed that a fix will be implemented regarding this issue with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!
Thanks for the answer, i stoped to play because this bug... I created a new char, to do all the quests, and i m playing on realistic mode, i m on this quest and i will play only and when fix this bug.