Resolved Crashing on entry to any shop as soon as tutorial is over - PLEASE HELP

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.8.264172
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
:2021-03-26_16.32.53_5a9dc54a5893611c1b43495ee2a5bfa4

tobyyarwood

Recruit
Summary: I have been unable to find help elswhere. I cannot play past this. I started from an earlier save and all is updated etc. I am running the Detailed Character mod and all the bits to it which works fine up to when the tutorial is over.
How to Reproduce try to buy items [after tutorial is over] in any shop
Scene Name
(if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
Version 10.0.19042 Build 19042

GPU:
Name NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti

GPU Driver Version:
Driver Version 27.21.14.6192

CPU:
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor, 3593 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s)

RAM:16gb
Motherboard:
System Model B450 I AORUS PRO WIFI

System Model

Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Can you please list which mods you are using and what version they are?
Did you try verifying file integrity?

EDIT: If you are up to the tutorial then you're better off starting a new game in sandbox mode. Also, the mod Detailed Character Creations edits the save file and I've heard tons of cases where that mod corrupted save games.

Last edited:
Thank you for your reply

DCC 1.2.2.3
Mod Config Menu 4.3.6
Harmony 2.0.4.60
Butterlib 1.0.21
UIExtenderEx 2.1.1

I thought it might be a saved game and so began again and it still was the same. I want to play the campaign though - I am only past the bit where your brother takes the proiisoners and you have to make some money

T

Thank you for your reply

DCC 1.2.2.3
Mod Config Menu 4.3.6
Harmony 2.0.4.60
Butterlib 1.0.21
UIExtenderEx 2.1.1

I thought it might be a saved game and so began again and it still was the same. I want to play the campaign though - I am only past the bit where your brother takes the proiisoners and you have to make some money

T
Try this:
1. Remove all mods
2. Verify file integrity
3. Start a new campaign.
see if it crashes after doing this.

Hi momo,I removed all the mods and replayed up until after the tutorial and I can go into a shop - the only thing missing was after I chose my surname i had no choose and adjust the flag bit as was there before.

Thank You

t

Sorry that wasn’t very clear. Playing with no mods works and going into a shop is possible. After choosing a surname there was no ‘choose a flag emblem and colour’ part. I assume other players are able to play with these mods and use shops as there were no similar problems in the forum.

Please note that we can’t support any modding-related issues. You can find more information about how to remove modifications here and more information about what we think about issues related to modding here.
If you can reproduce the issue in a new, un-modded and verified campaign please let us know!
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

They are in the order they should be. After I checked I found more threads on nexus that I didn’t know were there before and it seems my starting age being under 18 can cause a crash so I tried again as an adult age and it works! I can now go into a shop! Thank you for all your help t

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom