Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

.Mark.

Recruit
Summary:everytime I try and go into the options menu either at the start or in game it crashes, ive tried verifying the files on steam there fine, i've uninstalled and reinstalled the game it didnt help any help would be greatly appreciated. PS I dont know anything about pc but will try to fill the rest out as best as i can got the pc specifically for this game so think its definitely the game
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
OS windows 10
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:intel core i5-4570 [email protected]
RAM:8g
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):480g

Were you able to see the crash uploader tool? If you can upload your crash to us we can check it out. Please don't forget to copy the Crash ID and write it here so that we can find it.
More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.
Have you checked out these threads about our Crash Checklist and Common Issues and Workarounds? They can help you find a solution as well.

hey sorry I cant figure out how to upload pictures to show the message that is coming up when it crashes this is what it says
crashes\2021-06-01 22.18.28\bannerlordConfig.txt
\bannerlordsGameKeys.xml
\crash_tags.txt
\dump.dump

\engine_config.txt
\Laucher Data.xml
\module_list.txt
\NewsFeedConfig.xml
\rgl_log_2264.txt
\rgl_log_errors_2264.txt
\save_auto_3.sav
\stack.txt
user_config.txt

Identifier 2021-06-02_18.43.34_425fd04730d86e53154df1da46fb3f7c

hopefully thats all the info you need

I've been informed that this issue is fixed on 1.5.10 beta branch. Could you switch to 1.5.10 beta branch and try again?
Finally managed to get it but the buttons for the controller have changed in this version, the 1.5.9 version worked great with my controller except I wanted to change the button that makes you go into first person mode but made a mistake in trying to change it after that it keep crashing if I went to options

Finally managed to get it but the buttons for the controller have changed in this version, the 1.5.9 version worked great with my controller except I wanted to change the button that makes you go into first person mode but made a mistake in trying to change it after that it keep crashing if I went to options

Thanks for the info, forwarded.
Thanks for your help, also 1.5.10 crashes or gets stuck when trying to sell prisoners in the taverns rathr than at the menus

Hello I am having the same issue as the guy above. My other side of the coin is that I downloaded the game from GOG instead of steam and the last update was 17 days ago for 1.5.9

What should I do? I have spent all morning and most of my night last night and even some of tonight trying to get this game to play. I am super bummed having waited for so long to finally play this game.

Have you checked these two topics before?
Also, were there any crash ID's after the crash that we can take a look at?

Have you checked these two topics before?
Also, were there any crash ID's after the crash that we can take a look at?
So after taking a look at the links provided, I noticed that GOG does not have the updated version as well as the beta channels are disabled unless you are able to insert a private channel.

My Crash ID:
2021-06-18_14.18.05_16ded2b8e8b1aa6efb23b05bc21a33f3

Back
Top Bottom