Need More Info Crashing from the launcher on the start-up loading screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.0.3.9860
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2023-02-01_10.16.09_a7fe44ee0de3ba82195f100ceb9315df
Summary: The game crashes on the first loading screen I have verified and uninstalled the game multiple times and still have these problems the only way I can get the game to work is if I open the files and run the Native.exe file there are also some other bugs such as after each battle there will be a black screen for about a minute or two then the game will work fine as well as strangle long loading time in general I didn't have any of these problems on launch but since I have started to play again to check out the new updates I have had these problems with the game and can't find any way to fix them.
How to Reproduce: open the game through steam, press play on the launcher game opens and then crashes.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: Radeon 6700XT
GPU Driver Version: Dont Know
CPU: Ryzen 9
RAM: 32 GB
Motherboard: Dont Know
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD

We have this issue on our lists but the work has not started on it as far as i can see.
Have you tried Clean install before? It might help.
Clean Install
The clean install is removing every single game-related file from your computer and installing the game again. Why do you need to remove the game when you just want to remove the modifications? Unfortunately, some of the modifications do not just add a new modules folder but also change or add contents to the existing modules folder. Without a reinstall, we can't be sure those files are unchanged. You can find more information about how to do a clean install here.

Back
Top Bottom