Need More Info Crashing every-time I try to move in campaign map

Users who are viewing this thread

The game was working fine until recently, my game crashes and when i reopen it and try to move my character by clicking on the campaign map the game crashes to desktop asking to collect required files. It works fine for about 5-10 mins and I get an error saying to collect required files, I reload the game and load the save file but, now it will crash if i try to move my character. It happens in every new game i start. I have tried to verify integrity and it doesn't work. Have removed all mods and started a new game, still doesn't work. This has been very frustrating. I cannot play at all.
Thank you for reading.

Hi, the save file might be corrupted by mods. Can you try disabling all mods and verifying the game files after that? If you can recreate the crash on a new save file without the mods, I can forward it to the developers so they can take a look. Can you also give me more info using the template below:

Summary:
How to Reproduce:
Quest/Settlement Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version:
Installed community-made modifications:
Computer Specs:
GPU:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Hey!
No mods we’re creating this issue.
I had removed all the mods and verified the integrity.
However, hot fix 1.4.1 seem to have fixed the issue somehow.
To recreate:
Start a new game

Roam around a map a bit, whatever you want

Game crashes and asks to collect necessary files

Start game again, reload the save file

When finished loading and player is on campaign map try to move.
The game will crash.

same will happen to every new game.

I thought some old save files were corrupted so I deleted all of them. That was not the issue.

Thank you for your reply.

Game version: 1.4.0
GPU: Nvidia GTX 2060
CPU: intel i7 9700k
Ram: 16GB DDR4
Motherboard: MSI MEG Z390 Godlike E-ATX
Storage: 1TB SSD

I am also having issues with moving around the map is none of my mods the source was found as taleworlds.campignsystem

any way i can fix this issue ?

However, hot fix 1.4.1 seem to have fixed the issue somehow.
Is the issue completely fixed for you right now?
I am also having issues with moving around the map is none of my mods the source was found as taleworlds.campignsystem

any way i can fix this issue ?
Hi, please try disabling all mods, verifying your game files and recreating the issue on a new save without any mods. Unfortunately, we cannot offer technical support for modded games, as the game version is different than what we have presented and the issue could be originated from various reasons. If you can recreate the issue without any mods installed and forward the save file, the developers can try to solve it. You can use a cloud service and post an open link on this thread.

Back
Top Bottom