Need More Info Crashing every time I battle an army

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.7
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
I've been playing Bannerlord 2 since January of this year. It's really nice to have some creators or the MB 2 team reading all the feedbacks from players. My main concern is that every time i battle or win a battle against an army the game crashes. No prompts from crash report. I mean nil. My version is 1.5.7 mainline and this happens a lot when battling an army. My drivers are up to date as well. Ever since thr 1.5.7 version i had the game has been frequently crashing. Hope you'd help me on this. Thanks

Were you able to see the crash uploader tool? If you can upload your crash to us we can check it out. Please don't forget to copy the Crash ID and write it here so that we can find it.
More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.
Have you checked out these threads about our Crash Checklist and Common Issues and Workarounds? They can help you find a solution as well.
There's no crash prompt. All i can do is either set the settings to very low however crashes still occurs. I mean i love this game ngl. But ever since i had 1.5.7 it keeps crashing. When i had 1.5.5 the crash seemed to prompt and it had safe mode prompt too. Except neither show up on my 1.5.7.

Having the same issue in 1.5.8. No crash reporter like in the past just the prompt that there was a problem and asking if I want to upload files? Did the crash reporter get renamed or something in the code?

Is the crash happening everytime you are in a battle? Do you remember any NPC Lords dying in the battles?
It happens every time when i battle an army from any faction. some lords die during battle as well. however the crashes occur even if it's an actual battle and just sending troops. like i said before there's no prompt that sends crash report. i really appreciate you guys replying to feedback like this one. thanks

Do you have a save file before the battle? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom