Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

BlueMonkey

Recruit
Summary: With the latest patch, 1.5.10.271913, my game crashes at many different places now.
How to Reproduce:
I've had it crash when just starting the game and clicking on "Continue Campaign".
Sometimes it will ask to submit the crash report, which I do, but sometimes it doesn't.
After a crash it will also ask if I want to enable safe mode, which I do, but it doesn't help.
Sometimes it will load my recent save, which happened to be in a city (Saneopa), I tried exiting the city and it crashed.
I even tried just looking at my party while still in the city and it crashed once.
One time I was able to exit the city so I quickly saved the game, then I started moving on the world map and then it crashed again.
Have you used cheats and if so which: no cheats or mods
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER
GPU Driver Version: 466.47
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 Matisse 3.6GHz 6-Core
RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 16GB
Motherboard: ASRock B450 Fatal1ty Gaming K4 AMD AM4 ATX
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Crucial P1 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe 3.0 x4

Have you installed a mod before and removed it afterwards while playing that save? Can you send us the save file? Also if you have please send any crash ID's you might have. They really help.
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Have you installed a mod before and removed it afterwards while playing that save? Can you send us the save file? Also if you have please send any crash ID's you might have. They really help.
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
I have never installed and removed any mod before. Have always been on beta branch.
I will try to find and send the correct save file. Will also record any crash IDs in the future.

Back
Top Bottom