Computer Specs:
GPU: RX 6900 XT
GPU Driver Version: 21.30.23.04-211216a-376209C
Treiberversion:
CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X
RAM: GSkill f4-3600 32gb
Motherboard: Asus prime x470 pro
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Crucial P1 1tb M2 NVMe

It's always the same, the game works perfectly fine for a while (hours), and then it suddenly starts crashing.
Crashes usually happen during, or after a siege (and looking at the log, I can at least see why they happen after a siege), but every now and then they also happen randomly.
Now I almost always use mods, but since the error never really shows any mod related error (it shows involved mod modules, but nothing related to the specific mod), I decided to try without mods, even reinstalled the game completely to make sure there's nothing left. The game still crashes after a while, but to make things worse, it often crashes completely (ctd), and the few times it showed an error, I didn't save it, so I have no error log without mods.
I've posted the log here on a mod page a while back, it always the same error message, even without mods, so I'll just copy & paste it here:
Exception information
Type: System.NullReferenceException
Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Source: TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem
CallStack:

at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Settlements.Locations.Location.GetLocationCharacter(Hero hero)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Settlements.Locations.LocationComplex.GetLocationCharacterOfHero(Hero hero)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignBehaviors.HeroAgentSpawnCampaignBehavior.OnGovernorChanged(Town town, Hero oldGovernor, Hero newGovernor)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MbEvent`3.InvokeList(EventHandlerRec`3 list, T1 t1, T2 t2, T3 t3)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEvents.OnGovernorChanged(Town fortification, Hero oldGovernor, Hero newGovernor)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEventDispatcher.OnGovernorChanged(Town fortification, Hero oldGovernor, Hero newGovernor)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Actions.ChangeGovernorAction.ApplyInternal(Town fortification, Hero governor)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignBehaviors.ClanVariablesCampaignBehavior.UpdateGovernorsOfClan(Clan clan)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignBehaviors.ClanVariablesCampaignBehavior.DailyTickClan(Clan clan)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MbEvent`1.InvokeList(EventHandlerRec`1 list, T t)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEvents.DailyTickClan(Clan clan)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEventDispatcher.DailyTickClan(Clan clan)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignPeriodicEventManager.PeriodicTicker`1.PeriodicTickSome(Double timeUnitsElapsed)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignPeriodicEventManager.PeriodicDailyTick()
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignPeriodicEventManager.TickPeriodicEvents()
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.Tick()
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.GameState.MapState.OnMapModeTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.GameState.MapState.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.Core.GameStateManager.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.Core.Game.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.Core.GameManagerBase.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Module.OnApplicationTick_Patch10(Module this, Single dt)

- Involved Modules
Cheats

Method: static System.Void BannerlordCheats.Patches.General.EnableHotkeysAddItems::OnApplicationTick()
Frame: TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Module.OnApplicationTick_Patch10 at offset 923 in file:line:column :0:0

Method: static System.Void BannerlordCheats.Patches.General.EnableHotkeysCharacterAttributes::OnApplicationTick()
Frame: TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Module.OnApplicationTick_Patch10 at offset 923 in file:line:column :0:0

Method: static System.Void BannerlordCheats.Patches.General.EnableHotkeysCharacterPoints::OnApplicationTick()

Method: static System.Void BannerlordCheats.Patches.General.EnableHotkeysInfluence::OnApplicationTick()

Method: static System.Void BannerlordCheats.Patches.General.EnableHotkeysMoney::OnApplicationTick()

Method: static System.Void BannerlordCheats.Patches.General.EnableHotkeysTroopCount::OnApplicationTick()

Method: static System.Void BannerlordCheats.Patches.General.EnableHotkeysTroopExperience::OnApplicationTick()

Method: static System.Void BannerlordCheats.Patches.Combat.HealthRegeneration::OnApplicationTick(System.Single dt)

Method: static System.Void BannerlordCheats.Patches.Combat.PartyHealthRegeneration::OnApplicationTick(System.Single dt)
Dunno if important, but the log showed no involved modules several times after fresh install.

Hey, can you reproduce the issue on a new campaign after manually removing all the mod files and verifying the integrity of the game files? If the issue is persistent please let us know.

Hey, can you reproduce the issue on a new campaign after manually removing all the mod files and verifying the integrity of the game files? If the issue is persistent please let us know.
That's what I did before, I deleted the whole game, including mods, then reinstalled it.
The biggest issue for me is that it always starts hours in after starting a new save, so reproducing it takes a lot of time, but once it starts, it keeps happening consistently.

Back
Top Bottom