Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2022-06-08_05.07.33_00000000000000000000000000000000

Woolrus

Recruit
Summary:After a short amount of time game crashes... It only crashes when time is passing and it has affected ALL of my saves with this character. It crashes shortly after unpausing the game (Maybe 15 seconds tops) this is of course only occuring in the campaign map (Attached is the dump identifier)
How to Reproduce:Loading ANY saves from a specific character (Happened to two different characters)
Have you used cheats and if so which: Yes! This is the second time this occured so I started a new game and recreated my old character via cheats... Gold, inventory items, stats and renown.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:Nividia 1060 6 GB
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:AMD FX 8350
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

This crash did not happen in any vanilla build. Only occurred when mod count (including Native) is greater than 5. Probably a mod crash. If you can reproduce the issue in a new, un-modded and verified campaign please let us know!
Please note that we can’t support any modding-related issues. You can find more information about how to remove modifications here and more information about what we think about issues related to modding here.
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom