Need More Info crashing after the selecting my characters culture (d3d Device context - lock texture failed GPU has been suspended error)

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: Version:latest version (1.1.3)
Is the game modded?: No completly vanilla, just installed
How to Reproduce: just click on new campaign and after the video of the calradyan empire choose the culture ( I chose vladian) and it crashes right after apearing the character costumization menu
Have you used cheats and if so which: Never used a mod just bought the game
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video) :
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA Geforce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU
GPU Driver Version: latest 531.68
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz
RAM: 16.0 GB Baseboard Manufacturer: Micro-Star International
Baseboard product: MS-17F5
Baseboard version: REV:1.0
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): external HDD ( if you think the problem comes from being an external Storage device, i can try and install it in my SSD thats internal) Crash Dump Identifier (if applicable): I dont know hot to get this if you need this information please let me know how to provide it, I just bought this game and i really wanted to play it.

This crash is a GPU crash. Which is different from the other crashes that can be caused by gameplay actions. While we are still investigating the issue there is not a definite fix that we can offer to support this issue at the moment. You can try the workaround below but please note that it is not a solid fix. Thanks for reporting. Sorry for any inconvenience.
A possible fix for RGLGPU_DEVICE::LOCK_TEXTURE Crash
If you are crashing in the middle of the game with the “RGLGPU_DEVICE::LOCK_TEXTURE” error, you can try the workaround below to fix it:
Expanding the swap size on your hard disk. You can find more info regarding this here.

Turned OFF Subsurface scattering FIXED MINE! No Crashes!!!!
Happy Bannerren!

Edit Update:
And power set to balance in control panel

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom