Need More Info Crashing After Moving Forward in Time

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.0.30.0
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: I had a save going swimmingly, no issues at all. Hopped off for a bit and when I returned and re-loaded the game, I began crashing every time I progressed time in the game. I was in a city and can shop, smith, modify equipment, etc. But any time time moves forward (whether "waiting" in the city, or by leaving and beginning to travel OR by leaving and pressing play and standing completely still) I last for about 1-3 seconds before the game freezes. From here I have to force-quit the game, however the music continues playing no matter what I do. If I want the music to stop and be able to re-load the game, I have to attempt several times while being told "game is running, if recently closed...". I have tried leaving it "crashed" both before and after I alt-F4'd it (for about 30 min or so both times) and it will not stop on its own, or start functioning again.
How to Reproduce: I don't know how to cause this issue, but once it starts there is no workaround. I attempted to re-load a previous version of the save (about half a day prior and a few towns over) and ran into the same thing. My save one week back has no issues.
Have you used cheats and if so which: N/A
Scene Name (if related): I don't know what this means.
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: nvidia geforce rtx 2060
GPU Driver Version: 27.21.14.6627
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor, 3600 Mhz, 8 Core(s), 16 Logical Processor(s)
RAM: 16.0 GB
Motherboard: BaseBoard Product (?) MAG B550 TOMAHAWK (MS-7C91)
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Model WDS100T3X0C-00SJG0

To help you further and continue our investigation oF the reported issue, we need the crash report identifier. You should see a pop-up window when the game is crashed. Please follow the instructions there to complete the upload and get the crash report identifier. It will be copied to your clipboard automatically. You can find more info about the crash report identifier here. Have you tried the workarounds for common crashes detailed here? Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom