Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2021-05-29_12.08.37_af18d8ffcd146d05e8da36b54a47f0fd

Tsiou

Recruit
Summary: Crash in full specs after 10 min gameplay, in optimized graphics condition(low graphics) i can play for a few hours and then it will crash again. Any help would be appreciated so that i can enjoy also this game.
How to Reproduce: Every time i play in full graphics after 10 minutes of gameplay it crashes.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related): Loot menu ,after siege
Media (Screenshots & Video): 2021-05-29_12.08.37_af18d8ffcd146d05e8da36b54a47f0fd
Computer Specs:
GPU: Intel HD Graphics 530 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M
GPU Driver Version: ver 27.20.100.9466 / ver 466.47
CPU: Intel Core i7-6820HK @ 2.70GHz 2.70GHz
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: Manufacturer Alienware, Model 0M5CM7, Version A00
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 237GB/931GB

Last edited:
Hello, have you tried manually removing the mod files, verifying the integrity of the game, and reproducing the same problem on a new campaign? Please let me know if the issue is persistent after these steps.

Hello and thank you for your reply!
In my modules folder the only files that i have are CustomBattle, Native, SandBox, SandBoxCore and StoryMode. These are the only modules that i had from the beginning.

Hey, can you please manually remove all of those files and verify the integrity of the game files? i am asking this because you said you used mods. You can also have a look at our crash checklist. Please let me know if any of the steps in there helps with the issue.

Hey, can you please manually remove all of those files and verify the integrity of the game files? i am asking this because you said you used mods. You can also have a look at our crash checklist. Please let me know if any of the steps in there helps with the issue.
Hi, I manually removed all those files and verified the integrity of the game files. During verification it had an error of missing files and automatically started with steam to download them again, the same files. After completing the download I tried playing the game, again in high graphics and after about 10 to 15 min of gameplay (I had small fights, enter cities... All ok) while I was roaming the map it crashed again. I will post an image of the error I had.

When i was playing with 1.5.9. patch I could only play the game with optimized graphics to performance (low graphics) from geforce experience software. Now with beta I have improvement and I adjust graphics almost to medium and maybe I have crash after a few hours, but again in full graphics I have crash every 10-15 min.

Hello, have you tried a clean install? If you have not so far, please try it and let me know if the issue is persistent. If you don't know how to make clean install you can find a guide about it in our crash checklist.

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as solved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

Back
Top Bottom