Crashes

Users who are viewing this thread

I have been experiencing a lot of crashes with the game. Every time i enter the game and load the saved data, it tells me that there was an issue and that they faced a problem then closes the game. I bought the game thinking this was going to be a great game and it was, for the first 30-40 minutes until it started crashing. Now i cant even load the game anymore, doesn't allow me to play it and keeps giving me that issue. I tried fixing it by watching YouTube videos but nothing has worked, so i was wondering, do i refund the game or wait until a patch fixes this problem? i was thinking of refunding it because its a game i bought which i cant play anymore, tell me how that works... let me know.
Thanks.

I have been experiencing a lot of crashes with the game. Every time i enter the game and load the saved data, it tells me that there was an issue and that they faced a problem then closes the game. I bought the game thinking this was going to be a great game and it was, for the first 30-40 minutes until it started crashing. Now i cant even load the game anymore, doesn't allow me to play it and keeps giving me that issue. I tried fixing it by watching YouTube videos but nothing has worked, so i was wondering, do i refund the game or wait until a patch fixes this problem? i was thinking of refunding it because its a game i bought which i cant play anymore, tell me how that works... let me know.
Thanks.
Are you getting a message when it crashes? If so what is it? Did you try starting a new game, because sometimes saves get corrupted or if you're running mods there may be an incompatibility issue when you switch versions of the game. What verision of the game are you running 1.5.2, 1.5.1 or earlier? Are you running mods? If so remove them all (actually go in and delete them not just deactivate them). Are all your drivers up to date? If you run on Steam have you tried to verify the integrity of the game files? If you have then you might try deleting the game files and reinstalling them. If you've tried all that did you submit a bug report? I've personally had zero stability issues in quite some time so without more info it's hard to say what is happening.

Are you getting a message when it crashes? If so what is it? Did you try starting a new game, because sometimes saves get corrupted or if you're running mods there may be an incompatibility issue when you switch versions of the game. What verision of the game are you running 1.5.2, 1.5.1 or earlier? Are you running mods? If so remove them all (actually go in and delete them not just deactivate them). Are all your drivers up to date? If you run on Steam have you tried to verify the integrity of the game files? If you have then you might try deleting the game files and reinstalling them. If you've tried all that did you submit a bug report? I've personally had zero stability issues in quite some time so without more info it's hard to say what is happening.
no mods no nothing. i just got the game, it says " there was an issue and that they faced a problem then closes the game." i tried things from youtube, and i also uninstalled then reinstalled. I even verified the game files and all that stuff. Like i tried legit everything haha. i dont know what else to do. Also thank you for trying to help me out, i appreciate it!!!!

Here is the exact message, i just opened the game and it crashed again, it says " The application faced a problem. We need to collect necessary files to fix this problem. Would you like to upload these files now?" thats the exact message it gives me, then it shuts the game down and takes me to another tab that asks me to give them a description on what i was doing when the game crashed. I explained that i wasnt playing the game and that it just crashed.

Here is the exact message, i just opened the game and it crashed again, it says " The application faced a problem. We need to collect necessary files to fix this problem. Would you like to upload these files now?" thats the exact message it gives me, then it shuts the game down and takes me to another tab that asks me to give them a description on what i was doing when the game crashed. I explained that i wasnt playing the game and that it just crashed.
Did you try another save or is it all saves? Did you create a new character or does it happen as soon as you open the game?

Did you try another save or is it all saves? Did you create a new character or does it happen as soon as you open the game?
I have tried everything you said, all saves crash, I created 3 characters and they all crash. No it doesn't happen as soon as I enter. I would play for like maybe 20 min then it crashes. However, it also crashes in 5 min so it really doesn't have a specific timing. Its really weird, other games i play never do this, so i do not know what the issue is with this game. Its an awesome game and a wonderful idea, i just hope it gets fixed so that i can continue playing it!!!!

Back
Top Bottom