Version number
e1.5.4
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2020-11-30_22.32.25_2d79c5a9dd2003e2cc6731af38d7cfde
Hi there! I haven't played Bannerlord since April, but I remember that sieges worked fine. But now I'm not able to enter a siege as its crashes for every castle and city I've tried. I'm not sure, but maybe there is some solution to prevent this from my side?=)
Crash occures only on the load screen before siege, autofight works fine

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. I've experienced something similar to this recently. I was crashing to desktop every time I try to load a scene. The solution was removing the game and deleting the remains on the Steam installation folder. This might also work on your case as well, but reinstalling the game might not be for everyone.
We will reach out again if we need more information.
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. I've experienced something similar to this recently. I was crashing to desktop every time I try to load a scene. The solution was removing the game and deleting the remains on the Steam installation folder. This might also work on your case as well, but reinstalling the game might not be for everyone.
We will reach out again if we need more information.
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Thank you for the fast reply! I followed your advice and reinstallation helped me (Actualy not only with this particular issue :smile:). Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom