Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2020-10-27_03.51.02_79f6c5b7aceac58f024ff90c961a0c34

ZokAliPok

Recruit
Crash report id: 2020-10-27_03.51.02_79f6c5b7aceac58f024ff90c961a0c34

Was crashing once every 10 minutes or so sometimes with a graphical D3D problem. Now it crashes every single time I try to load the game right after the TaleWorlds CG when the main menu tries to load it hard crashes out.

I've tried everything, uninstall/reinstall, verify integrity of game files, downloaded dependencies shown in common issues, updated game, updated graphics drivers, updated windows, I even upgraded to Windows 10 from windows 7 and still am having the same issue.

I'm at my wits end on what to try, I see people playing the game on twitch so not sure why I'm unable to - was with a crash every 10 minutes but I could play a little, now it just hard crashes on main menu loading every single time.

Help would be appreciated.

Thanks

UPDATE::

I tried running multiplayer and I get this error when loading after the TaleWorlds CG.

"Direct3D 11 device has been removed or reset. Please restart the game.
The GPU will not respond to more commands, nost likely because of an invalid command passed by the calling application.

Last Executed Marer: Cannot get event name: -1160773628"

Hope that helps

Hello, sorry for the inconvenience, i have informed the devs about the issue. Can you please share your PC specs with us?

Hello, are you still experiencing the issue after recently released hotfix? Please let me know if the problem persists.

Crashes now when loading save game instead of when the main menu starts.

However, I opted into beta 1.5.4 and found it runs without crashes.

Sorry for late response, I started a new game and everything works - my save must of been corrupt or old or something either way everything is good now.

Thanks for the responses and the help, I greatly appreciate it!

Back
Top Bottom