Need More Info Crashes randomly after 10 hours into a campaign. After the first crash it keeps crashing within 10 minutes after restarting computer and everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.2.8.31530
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Shtepz

Recruit
Summary:d3d_device_context_->Map at rglGPU_device::lock_texture Failed! The GPU device instance has been suspended. Use GetDeviceRemovedReason to determine the appropriate action.
How to Reproduce: Played 4 different campaign and continuously crashes after 6-10 hours into campaign.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: nvidia geforce RTX 3060 Ti
GPU Driver Version: 31.0.15.4633
CPU: AMD ryzen 7 5800x 8-core processor
RAM: 16 gb
Motherboard: HP 8876 version 11
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): ssd 2 TB

I have seen this response a bunch. Can someone from the staff tell me whether it will get fixed. Theres no point trying to play a game that cannot work out for my system for whatever reason. "
This crash is a GPU crash. Which is different from the other crashes that can be caused by gameplay actions. While we are still investigating the issue there is not a definite fix that we can offer to support this issue at the moment. You can try the workaround below but please note that it is not a solid fix. Thanks for reporting. Sorry for any inconvenience.
A possible fix for RGLGPU_DEVICE::LOCK_TEXTURE Crash
If you are crashing in the middle of the game with the “RGLGPU_DEVICE::LOCK_TEXTURE” error, you can try the workaround below to fix it:
Expanding the swap size on your hard disk. You can find more info regarding this here."

This is unfortunately a GPU crash. And we don't have much to do for this sadly. You can use this workaround below but it is not a guaranteed fix.
CRASH - RGLGPU_DEVICE::LOCK_TEXTURE
Unfortunately, the crash you have experienced is a GPU crash. Sadly we can't directly offer support on these cases. You can try expanding the swap size on your hard disk but please note that it is not a solid fix. You can find more info regarding this here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom