Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

LDominating

Regular
Summary:1.6.4 is incredibly unstable when it comes to crashes
How to Reproduce: Play the game,it happens randomly
Have you used cheats and if so which: Nein!
Scene Name (if related): Doesn't matter
Media (Screenshots & Video): I can't really...I don't know when it'll crash
Computer Specs:
GPU: RTX 3060
GPU Driver Version: Latest
CPU: I5 10400F
RAM: 32GB
Motherboard: Dunno
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD

Hello, please try to reproduce the issue on a new campaign after manually removing all the mod files and verifying the integrity of the game. If the issue is persistent please try our crash checklist and common workarounds. Please have a look inside and let me know if the issue is persistent after completing the steps.

Summary:1.6.4 is incredibly unstable when it comes to crashes
How to Reproduce: Play the game,it happens randomly
Have you used cheats and if so which: Nein!
Scene Name (if related): Doesn't matter
Media (Screenshots & Video): I can't really...I don't know when it'll crash
Computer Specs:
GPU: RTX 3060
GPU Driver Version: Latest
CPU: I5 10400F
RAM: 32GB
Motherboard: Dunno
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD
Did your issue get fixed? Ever since my game updated to 1.6.4 it crashes about every 5 minutes. Unfortunately I am not able to save a crash report because when my game crashes it also shuts down my monitor. I have tried everything I can think of. Multiple Reinstalls of the game, updating to beta 1.6.5, updating graphics drivers, using CCleaner, verifying game files on STEAM, etc. Nothing has worked so far. I even checked to see if the problem could be my recent saved game files so I loaded a really old game and it's still crashing. Have you talked to anyone else that has been having crash issues with 1.6.4 and 1.6.5 BETA?

Did your issue get fixed? Ever since my game updated to 1.6.4 it crashes about every 5 minutes. Unfortunately I am not able to save a crash report because when my game crashes it also shuts down my monitor. I have tried everything I can think of. Multiple Reinstalls of the game, updating to beta 1.6.5, updating graphics drivers, using CCleaner, verifying game files on STEAM, etc. Nothing has worked so far. I even checked to see if the problem could be my recent saved game files so I loaded a really old game and it's still crashing. Have you talked to anyone else that has been having crash issues with 1.6.4 and 1.6.5 BETA?
Nah.
It still crashes,randomly.

Hey, can you please share your Crash ID with me so i can forward it to the QA team?
What's the crash ID?
How do I copy it?
I just had another random crash,Imma check the integrity of the files though,I suggest the other person do the same.
It helped in the past.

If I get another crash after the verify,I'll upload some screenshots aswell.

Back
Top Bottom