Need More Info Crashes before launcher opens

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e.1.5.9
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.
When I start up the game via steam or through the .exe file in the folder, it starts up like it's about to run and then stops halfway through. I apologize in advance for my limited experience with the technical side of pcs. I've tried most of the fixes such as clean install, verifying files, adding firewall exceptions.

The only thing I haven't tried on the crash checklist is opening bannerlord through the CMD prompt. I'm struggling on the wording of it. I also apologize because I am having issues finding the specs for my PC. Again, I am not very in touch with the technical side of pcs, I only know I am running on a Predator G9-593 on windows 10. I have 16 gigs of ram and other than that I can't find much. Again, apologies. Also found out my processor is a Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.60 GHz and I'm running on 64 bit.

Also something odd is that when I attempt to run the game, the Bannerlord.Exe file is removed from the folder. I've added it as a firewall exception, so I don't know if that is something else or if I'm just incompetent at antivirus.

Back
Top Bottom