Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2022-05-23_07.37.30_60d83fe3469c4df369d840cfd59fc006

VividMoney

Recruit
Summary: I cannot even load the game. It doesn't matter what module native, sandbox, etc. I have gone to the extreme end to try and fix this and completely wiped my computer to factory specifications and reloaded all my games I wanted to play so there is no way I could've missed files hiding somewhere, reinstalled the game 3 times, and made sure Windows and my Drivers are up to date. It was working fine in 2021, but I took a few months off and came back and now it won't load at all. I get about 45 seconds of watching the loading screen go then it gives me the program encountered an error. I saw on here that someone suggested the fix of trying to load the beta, and run that. That didn't work either; I spent all weekend looking up potential fixes and trying them. Edit: I did also try using the verify files function as well; still didn't help.
How to Reproduce: Go to launcher click play.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX 1660 Ti
GPU Driver Version: 512.77
CPU: Intel (R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60 Ghz
RAM: 15.82 GB

I had the same or similar issue as did the person in this crash report.
Maybe this will help? I also searched hidden files and other accounts on the pc when clearing out old bannerlord files.
i appreciate it but no when i say i factory reset it i mean i removed all non-standard files (i.e. wiped the computer and set it up again like when i first bought it) since i only had bannerlord and heroes of might and magic 3 which is like 20 mb and easy to download I then reinstalled steam and downloaded the game and verified the files and still had a fatal error

Back
Top Bottom