• Welcome to the forums on our new hosting setup. Everything should be working the same, but if you run into any problems, please let us know over here.

Need More Info Crashes before I get to the Main Menu Screen

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.7.1
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2022-05-23_07.37.30_60d83fe3469c4df369d840cfd59fc006

VividMoney

Recruit
Summary: I cannot even load the game. It doesn't matter what module native, sandbox, etc. I have gone to the extreme end to try and fix this and completely wiped my computer to factory specifications and reloaded all my games I wanted to play so there is no way I could've missed files hiding somewhere, reinstalled the game 3 times, and made sure Windows and my Drivers are up to date. It was working fine in 2021, but I took a few months off and came back and now it won't load at all. I get about 45 seconds of watching the loading screen go then it gives me the program encountered an error. I saw on here that someone suggested the fix of trying to load the beta, and run that. That didn't work either; I spent all weekend looking up potential fixes and trying them. Edit: I did also try using the verify files function as well; still didn't help.
How to Reproduce: Go to launcher click play.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX 1660 Ti
GPU Driver Version: 512.77
CPU: Intel (R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60 Ghz
RAM: 15.82 GB

VividMoney

Recruit
I had the same or similar issue as did the person in this crash report.
Maybe this will help? I also searched hidden files and other accounts on the pc when clearing out old bannerlord files.
i appreciate it but no when i say i factory reset it i mean i removed all non-standard files (i.e. wiped the computer and set it up again like when i first bought it) since i only had bannerlord and heroes of might and magic 3 which is like 20 mb and easy to download I then reinstalled steam and downloaded the game and verified the files and still had a fatal error

Top Bottom