Crashes at main menu

Users who are viewing this thread

AcheronFlood

Recruit
Okay, so I bought Warband on Steam along with all the others when they went on sale. And it's by far my favorite one. I installed the  Mount and Musket MM3 Russia mod and placed it where it should be and all. Then I tried to play the mod and it crashed. I thought, no big deal, I'll just delete the mod. So I deleted the mod folder and went to play the Native version. Then guess what, I clicked play mount and blade, and it had the Paradox cut scene thing then the screen went black and the game crashed. I though un, then re-installing it would work, but it defiantly didn't after FOUR times, I uninstalled then deleted the remaining files. But it STILL didn't work. I couldn't find anyone else with the same problem as I did, so I'm thinking the MM3 Russia file was corrupted, and I downloaded it from the TaleWorlds site, so I'm blaming them at the moment since the problem only appeared when I downloaded their mod. Is anyone else having this issue, or is it just me?

You can try to delete the configuration files and see if refreshing them does the trick:
Caba`drin said:
Then, try to clear (delete) your configuration files: rgl_config.txt in C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Mount&Blade Warband\
and the entire folder found at C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Mount&Blade Warband

Back
Top Bottom