Need More Info Crashes after the last patch and hotfix

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Summary: I often play captain mode and didn't see any crashes like this before the latest update. Everything was fine. After the last patch, problems started with crashes on one of the maps (Druimmor Forest) after connecting to the game on this map (not always), but even more annoying crashes were the moments when the game is almost over and a similar crash occurs (it happened on different maps) which is shown in the screenshot. I checked the game for the integrity of the game files - all the files were good and it still did not help to fix these crashes.

upd: the next day, there were almost no crashes, 1 for the entire session. I don't know what it depends on
Media (Screenshots & Video):
di-DUNZW.png
Computer Specs:
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 970
GPU Driver Version: 460.79 (12/09/2020)
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700, 3.8 GHz
RAM: Kingston DDR4 16Gb (2x8Gb) HyperX Predator 3466 MHz (HX432C16PB3K)
Motherboard: MSI X470 GAMING PRO CARBON
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Intel SSD 545s

Last edited:
What is the version is you are experiencing these crashes? Please try to reproduce these crashes on the latest version of the game. (e1.5.5.25215:cool:

Were you able yo use the crash uploader after the crashes? With an uploaded dump file of the crash, we can debug the issue. If you are still experiencing this issue please use the crash uploader and send us the crash identifier so that we can find it. You will see the identifier after the upload is completed and you can copy it on the dialogue window.

Back
Top Bottom