Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2021-4-14_17.03.24_54872084b4fb4430f289ae6cf9564be0

YanCho

Recruit
Summary: After every battle the game crashes once you press "TAB". I uninstalled the game with no mods and it still crash upon exiting the battle. I read Forum about what if the perks might have to do with the game crashing like blacksmith and Rogue, tested that theory and still no luck. I do not know where else to look.

Summary: After every battle the game crashes once you press "TAB". I uninstalled the game with no mods and it still crash upon exiting the battle. I read Forum about what if the perks might have to do with the game crashing like blacksmith and Rogue, tested that theory and still no luck. I do not know where else to look.
After you removed the mods, did you verify file integrity?
If you did, you can try to delete the configs folder of the game located in the Documents folder. Please keep in mind that this will also delete your saved options of the game. Don’t forget to back up the files if you don’t want to delete them. (C:\Users\user.name\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs)

Last edited:
After you removed the mods, did you verify file integrity?
If you did, you can try to delete the configs folder of the game located in the Documents folder. Please keep in mind that this will also delete your saved options of the game. Don’t forget to back up the files if you don’t want to delete them. (C:\Users\user.name\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs)
i had verify the file integrity and deleted the configs file in documents but the problem still persist after leaving a battle.
Unfortunately, i could not found the crash on the database. Could yo please you crash again and send a new one?
so new update. i uninstalled the game again, deleted the game file in steamapps and the document file and started a new game. No crashes this time. i verify the file and everything is working well. tested it out twice with butrloader and no error.

Back
Top Bottom