• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Need More Info Crash with log ( i dont know how to explain this crash sorry for the lack of info in the title )

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary: so i was travelling around Vladian territory when this crash happened
How to Reproduce: i have no idea actually.
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): not related
Media (Screenshots & Video): Version: Version e1.2.1.227732
Installed community-made modifications: mods i use BuyPatrols! & GrowUP&Work( Growup And Works is currently disabled )
Computer Specs:
GPU: Radeon Rx580 Nitro+ 8GB
CPU: Ryzen 7 2700X
RAM: 2x 8GB Hyper X Fury 3200Mhz
Motherboard: ASRock B450M HDV R4.0
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 1TB Samsung HDD

the crash log has some dutch in it ill try my best to explain the bottom part.

WRSCH : registration from assembly bindings is disabled. if you want to register the assembly-binding errors you change the registervalue [HKLM\software\microsoft\fusion!Enablelog] (DWORD) too 1.
notification: there is a performance punishment ( or penalty ) linked too the registration from the assembly-bindings errors. if you want to disable this function delete the registervalue [HKLM\software\microsoft\fusion!Enablelog]

this asks me to mess around in the Register i dont know what to do actually. i dont trust myself messing around in there.

EDIT : this is a new save aswell. been playing for like 30 minutes on this one.

Top Bottom