Need More Info Crash while sieging Gersegos castle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.

Thors

Recruit
Summary:
Hey,

Every time i siege this castle and start building siege equipment it crashes! tried so many times nothing changes...

How to Reproduce:/
Have you used cheats and if so which: yes,troops
Scene Name (if related):Gersegos castle
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Screenshot_951.png
Screenshot_949.png

Computer Specs:
Screenshot_953.png

Thors

Recruit
Just tried without siege equipment and whenever i command a unit it crashes too or when a catapult fires next to me i crash too...

Same problem with or without mods..

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support & Localization
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Can you try this workaround?

A possible fix for RGLGPU_DEVICE::LOCK_TEXTURE Crash​

If you are crashing in the middle of the game with the “RGLGPU_DEVICE::LOCK_TEXTURE” error, you can try the workaround below to fix it:
  • Expanding the swap size on your hard disk. You can find more info regarding this here.

Thors

Recruit
Can you try this workaround?
It doesnt man.. and when searching this problem online i see alot people having the same issue a year ago... but i was running the game just fine on 1.6.0 isee people turning sharping off or down clocking the gpu or somthng wit audio whatever the case why should i go through such troubles to play the game man do i have to turn everyting back whenever i play a different game??

Thors

Recruit
It doesnt man.. and when searching this problem online i see alot people having the same issue a year ago... but i was running the game just fine on 1.6.0 isee people turning sharping off or down clocking the gpu or somthng wit audio whatever the case why should i go through such troubles to play the game man do i have to turn everyting back whenever i play a different game??
just went into nivdea panel en set fps on 39 it hurted my damn eyes but game was running fine for like 5 min but it crashes evrytime when i am in a battle and try to command troops...

Thors

Recruit
just went into nivdea panel en set fps on 39 it hurted my damn eyes but game was running fine for like 5 min but it crashes evrytime when i am in a battle and try to command troops...
f*ck i got it working after completely turning off audio worked for like 30 min but as soon as i get into a battle and press 1 to command troops it crashed instantly...

Top Bottom