Version number
e1.5.8
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
N/A
Summary:I just cannot load up my save game after about 300 days in. I can load up a much earlier save, And every time i open the save it tells me that something went wrong and asks me if i want to upload a report but the Crash uploader never opens.
How to Reproduce:N/A
Scene Name (if related):N/A
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:GTX 1660 Ti
GPU Driver Version:460.79
CPU:Intel I5 9400
RAM:24GB
Motherboard:N/A (Pre-Built)
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):HDD

Alright, I did two, Disregard the first that only has the crash log, I redid it and zipped the save into the crash log zip in the second one.
Hello, can you please share the corrupt save file with us so i can forward the issue to the QA team for further investigation? As @momo1 said, you can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address and please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify it.

Have you experienced this issue on any other save files as well? Did you have any issues with other save files? IT looks like while the saving was ongoing the game got closed or corrupted due to a hard disk failure.
Have you experienced any issue other than this do you remember?

Have you experienced this issue on any other save files as well? Did you have any issues with other save files? IT looks like while the saving was ongoing the game got closed or corrupted due to a hard disk failure.
Have you experienced any issue other than this do you remember?
This is the only save that i had this happen on, And funny enough it crashed mid battle, so i hadn't even saved it, yet i just cannot open it.

This is the only save that i had this happen on, And funny enough it crashed mid battle, so i hadn't even saved it, yet i just cannot open it.
Unrelated to fixing the save. Make sure to chkdsk your hard drive to help prevent this problem from happening again.
You can run the following command as administrator and when it asks to schedule it on the next restart type in the letter Y. It can take up to a few hours to run chkdsk so it's better to do it at night.
Chkdsk /F /R

Back
Top Bottom