Resolved Crash while defending city during siege (Sanala)

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.6.2
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2021-09-10_19.42.17_02804907ac2d0f64fe19fdaed67c7265
Summary: I conquered Sanala. I entered the city and bought some food and recruited a new companion. Then I chose to wait in the city because an Aserai Army was approaching. The Aserai army besieged Sanala and I chose to stay there and defend. I requested a parley with the Aserai commander, but nothing came of that. When I backed out of the parley, the siege continued for a few seconds and BOOM!!! Crash.
How to Reproduce: Take Sanala and wait for an army to besiege you.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti
GPU Driver Version: GeForce Game Ready Driver version 471.96
CPU: Intel (R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60 GHz 2.59 GHz
RAM: 16 MB (15.9 usable)
Motherboard: ASUSTeK Computer INC. G731GU Version 1.0
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Hello, can you please send us a save file that is after you took Sanala so we can further inspect the issue? You can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify it.
My apologies. It crashed unexpectedly, so I hadn't recently saved it when it happened. And I've moved well on from when that happened, so I no longer have any save files from before the crash. I was under the impression that when we send the dump identifier that the devs get the relevant data from our computers when we send it. Is that not the case?

Hello, i couldn't find the save file in the crash dump thats why i asked for it. I will forward the issue to the QA team. Thank you for your time.

Hello, i couldn't find the save file in the crash dump thats why i asked for it. I will forward the issue to the QA team. Thank you for your time.
Ok. I was just curious. Next time it happens I'll at least send in my last auto save. I didn't think to do that this time and my most recent manual save was for well before this happening.

I have been informed that this issue is fixed with the latest patch for e1.6.2. Please let me know if the issue is persistent with a new campaign.

Back
Top Bottom