Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2021-04-14_18.32.11_8214f2daf8a80bfde24008ac81afa31e

MajinYoda

Recruit
Summary: Whenever I want to convince another lord to join my faction, the game crashes after a barter. Every time - no matter what I offer. I tried on both modded and unmodded saves.
How to Reproduce: by successfully convincing any lord in the game
Have you used cheats and if so which: gold, skills and influence (tried without the last two - still not working)
Computer Specs:
GPU: 3060ti
GPU Driver Version: 466.11 (14/04/2021)
CPU: i5-10400F
RAM: 16 GB
Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B460-PLUS
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD

Summary: Whenever I want to convince another lord to join my faction, the game crashes after a barter. Every time - no matter what I offer. I tried on both modded and unmodded saves.
How to Reproduce: by successfully convincing any lord in the game
Have you used cheats and if so which: gold, skills and influence (tried without the last two - still not working)
Computer Specs:
GPU: 3060ti
GPU Driver Version: 466.11 (14/04/2021)
CPU: i5-10400F
RAM: 16 GB
Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B460-PLUS
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD
Try verifying file integrity.

Please note that we can’t support any modding-related issues. You can find more information about how to remove modifications here and more information about what we think about issues related to modding here.
If you can reproduce the issue in a new, un-modded and verified campaign please let us know!
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Please note that we can’t support any modding-related issues. You can find more information about how to remove modifications here and more information about what we think about issues related to modding here.
If you can reproduce the issue in a new, un-modded and verified campaign please let us know!
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Well, I managed to reproduce the issue after deleting all mods (I had to use cheats to give myself influence and gold). However, it seems I have to try to reinstall the whole game... I'll inform you if it fixed the problem - but it will take a couple of weeks :wink:

Make sure to do the below steps.

To perform a Clean Install, Uninstall the game. You can do that by right-clicking the game on Steam Library and selecting Delete Local Content. Delete all folders related to the game that remains after the uninstallation. The folders that might have files inside:
Steam: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
Epic: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord

Note: You'll need to allow Windows to display hidden folders and files to see the ProgramData folder and its contents.
At this stage, everything related to the game on your computer is deleted. Now you can re-install the game.

Make sure to do the below steps.
Thank you very much, that has solved my issue! It seems I should have reinstalled the game long ago (I had installed back in patch 1.4.3, but first played on 1.5.0 - as far as I remember). I also moved it to the location on SSD (used to be on HDD). Now the game works as intended with and without mods (tested on new and old saves). Thank you again!

Back
Top Bottom